Total Pageviews

Tuesday, 12 March 2013

Waiting and reminiscing

While waiting for the paperwork, I have been ever do slowly taking my office apart, but without it looking like it is being taken apart. The books have gone home, gave away my beaver collection to a collegue. You know stuff like that. There is fifteen years of accumalation in that space.
It's been fun going through photos remembering the different places I've been, people I've met across this big old country of ours. 2011 was particularliy a busy travel time for me. Calgary in July working at the Calgary Stampede.





From there it was Jasper in August, teaching a course in Managing for Excellence.



Then in September I was lucky enough to go up to Wood Buffalo National Park, this time teaching a course on effective communication.


In October I was thrilled to head to Beddeck, Nova Scotia. The fall colours were incredible and a Celtic music festival was happening. It's also home to Alexander Graham Bell National Historic Site. Canada's Leonardo da Vinci.




No comments:

Post a Comment